Here's what you'll receive as a Member of the National Fishing Lure Collectors Club (NFLCC).
With your paid membership, you become part of a vibrant community of antique tackle collectors who exchange valuable information online and in person, and you’ll get access to our vast resources!
You’ll receive four issues of our high quality NFLCC Gazette each year and have online access to our entire library of past issues of the Gazette and Magazine. Learn more.
With your paid membership, you can also access our online resources:
- NFLCC Archive: has hundreds of searchable past tackle catalogs from various makers and retailers
- NFLCC Bookshelf: all past issues of the Gazette and Magazine, along with an Article Index
- Other Resources: the NFLCC Bibliography, listing books on fishing and fishing tackle, interviews with the foundes of the Bomber Bait Co., and more
Our Membership Directory includes the contact information for all of our current members (including physical address, and email and phone number as available). It also includes a “What I Collect” section, where members can share their collecting interests. The Directory is available online and is also published in hard copy once each membership year in September. (You can opt out of being listed if you prefer.)
15-20 regional shows are held throughout the U.S. each year. Current members may attend as many shows as they like (registration required). Check out some photos from our past shows and see where we’re going next.
National Meeting and Show:
Current members are invited to our annual July event, held in the U.S. at a site that varies each year (registration required). It’s a great way to meet fellow collectors, see interesting displays, attend seminars, and learn about all kinds of antique tackle. The admission fee for first-time members (new members) will be waived at the National. Check out some photos from our past shows and see where we’re going next.
We owe our club’s strength to the dedication and passion of our members. Become a member and volunteer to help out for a few hours at a show, lead a seminar, write an article, or offer your professional expertise to help us run the club’s programs.
Our membership year always starts on July 1st, and ends on June 30th.
- If you join mid-year, we’ll send you the Publications that were already distributed for the current membership year, and you’ll be on our mailing list for the remaining issues.
- If you join after March 1st, your membership will begin immediately and will be extended to June of the following year.