The National Fishing Lure Collectors Club (NFLCC)
Note: only those members whose membership was current, active and paid as of July 1, 2019, or have renewed since then, were uploaded to our new system and given usernames. Check your spam folder if you don’t see the “thank you” confirmation email.
If you have not yet renewed for the 2019/2020 membership year, then YOU DO NOT YET HAVE A USERNAME OR PASSWORD FOR THIS NEW WEBSITE. To renew for the first time on this new website:
- Click the blue button for the membership you want to purchase.
- At the top of the next page, leave the username and password blank and scroll down past the Log In button
- Enter your name, address, email, etc. You’ll set up your new username and password at that point.
- You can pay online with a credit card or PayPal, then you’ll have instant access to our members-only content.
Not sure of your membership status? Go to My Account (you must be logged in).
There are multiple options for paid membership in the NFLCC that will provide you with all the benefits, publications, and access to our exclusive online content. If you’re not quite ready to join us, you can just simply register for our free online public Discussion Forum.
For paid memberships, remember:
- Our membership year runs from July 1st – June 30th each year
- If you purchase a membership mid-year, we’ll send you the Publications that were already distributed for the current membership year
- If you join after March 1st, your membership will instead begin immediately and will be extended to June of the following year
- Your membership expiration date can be found under My Account > Subscriptions (you must be logged in) and on the mailing label of the Gazettes
Please choose one to begin your registration or membership renewal using PayPal or a credit card
How do I renew?
To renew for the first time on our new website: Click the blue button for the membership you want to purchase. Then scroll down past the Log In button and enter your name, address, email, etc. You will then create your new username and password for this site.
In the future, after you have an online account for our new membership system, Log In and go to My Profile to verify when your current membership expires. If it’s time to renew, then choose the applicable membership type above by clicking the blue button.