Forum

Unknowns for now  

RSS

Tom
(@tom)
06/01/2020 4:44 pm  

Also have a "Pico Perch", 2 1/4", Black w/white spots, 'Swimmin Minnow" pressed into the lower left belly just above center line.  The right side has a bulge, the left is as a normal Pico or variants, Silver Iris, black pupil, a floater it floats at about 45 degrees to the right.  In a bowl of water it will float on its left, but the slightest disturbance it'll roll to the right and remain....ingenious IMHO.  The belly hardware is the standard South Bend single piece, or seems so to me.

The pics have a number of lures I haven't found in a long time searching, five lure books and thousands of on line picture searches.  If you have a touch screen you can enlarge the pics.  Mine is....didn't even know it until last week. Quite handy.

Am open to suggestions and questions.  I'm not a serious collector, just pick up ones at garage sales that catch my eye.  I've a work in progress of a catalog of what I have that might be useful to some.  Data on various lures/companies I've chanced upon.  Some may be copyrighted ?  But I think I'm safe sharing it as I'm not getting any money for the info.  Anyone have any advice on that please let me know ASAP. 

Tom
(@tom)
19/01/2020 9:29 pm  

ReplyQuote
 Tom
(@tom)
20/01/2020 12:47 pm  

Picture

ReplyQuote
Share:
Close Menu

Please Login or Register