NFLCC River City Lu...

Notifications
Clear all

NFLCC River City Lure show update for August 7 & 8 show  

RSS

(@dsaalfrank)
New Contributor Active NFLCC Member
07/22/2020 10:27 AM  

I have spoken with all the powers to be in the NFLCC and the State of Indiana and I have been assured that this NFLCC lure show will not differ from any other lure show that you are accustomed to  except in the TWO small changes listed next. 

Masks will be required to be worn when out in the public room trading and on the show floor.

Masks will be available if you don’t have one. A small bottle of hand sanitizer will be

provided to each attendee. Upon registration at the show you will be required to sign a

Waiver of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement to participate in room trading and

attend the show. We all enjoy visiting with friends, but we need to practice safe

distancing while visiting in the hallway or rooms. If you are registered or planning on

attending one of the shows and have any concerns with the safety requirements, please

contact your show host. Please adhere to local regulations and rules of the

hotel/venue.

These changes are required by the NFLCC and the Hosting city, Evansville, Indiana.  The show room floor is almost full at this time and I am expecting all tables will be sold prior to the show.  I hope to see you there.

Share: