[Sticky] Welcome to the NFLCC's new website!
We’re pleased to introduce you to our new website and its many features.
- We have a brand-new Forum that is organized into categories, with icons that make it easy to identify if there are any new posts that you haven’t seen yet. It’s now even easier to engage with your fellow collectors. You don’t have to be a paid member to use our Forum (although we don’t know why you wouldn’t be!), but you do need to register with just a name and email address.
- Online Resources that are free to the public include the Article Index from the Magazine and Gazette, the Magazine Feature Lure Index, and the index for the Archives. Paid, active members also have access to the NFLCC Archives and some Additional Resources.
- Not sure when your membership expires? Click Member Login then go to My Account to see when your membership expires and see your past payments (starting with the 2019/2020 membership year).
- Moving? Paid members can now change your address online. Remember though, we send the printer our mailing list a few weeks before the Gazettes and Magazines are mailed, so don’t wait until the last minute to give us your new information.
- Expanded explanations of membership benefits are also now online, to help current members remember “what you get and when” as well as to ensure that new members know what’s coming next!
- Hosts of our Regional and National shows are invited to post their show pictures directly to the Forum so everyone can see what great things happen at our shows.
- Click the link at the bottom of the page to Contact Us and send a question or comment directly to the website team.