Forum

Using the Forum

Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Using the Forum  

(@sschottenham)
Admin
Topic starter  

Please log into the Member Login button before posting.

Forum tools 6

Our new Forum has many social features that make it easy to follow topics of interest, see your friends’ activity, and instantly know if there are any posts you haven’t already seen. Better tools are available to format your text and edit or delete your posts (5 min. time limit).

Forum tools3

It’s easier than ever to post pictures directly from your phone or computer.

Forum tools

Most of the Discussion Forum is open to the public, however, even non-members or expired members have to register with us to be able to post.

The Members Only section of the Forum only displays when you are logged in as a current, paid member.

If the icon is blue, there are unread posts; if it’s grey, you’ve already read the posts.

Forum tools 5

Use the "Practice Here" link to practice posting pictures, formatting your text, adding links, etc.  We'll clean it out periodically. 

This topic was modified 1 year ago 4 times by Sandy Schottenham

(@sschottenham)
Admin
Topic starter  

Here are the instructions for uploading a picture to our website. 

Post photos

ReplyQuote
(@cpnhook)
New Contributor Active NFLCC Member

Anyone know who made a plug called a "CREEK WALKER" ?? I thought it might be Luhr Jensen.

ReplyQuote
(@southbendcollector)
Active Contributor Active NFLCC Member

Ray, there is one listed on eBay, but with no information as to who made it.  Link is:

VINTAGE CREEK WALKER CRANKBAIT FISHING LURE | eBay

ReplyQuote
(@glopez)
New Contributor Active NFLCC Member

Our sixth annual Gettysburg event scheduled for Jan 20-23, 2021 is Full On.  As 2020 has been a tough year for our club and for many of us personally, I am looking forward to being able to once again actively engage in trading and collecting and interacting with friends and fellow club members.   Our room block includes all 70 rooms in the hotel, and we are filling up.  If you are planning on attending and haven't yet booked your room, I suggest doing so as early as possible.   

In the midst of this Covid situation, we will follow and abide by all Federal and State guidelines that may be in place during the time of our event.  If you are planning on attending, please  plan to wear masks during In-room trading, and participating in any of our scheduled activities during our event.  As one of our senior aged members,  I want to feel safe and comfortable participating, and we want that as well for all attendees to feel the same. We are looking at having hand sanitizing stations on each floor of the hotel.  Vaccines are on the way and there is light at the end of the tunnel for us.  Let's all get there together and healthy.  

Our scheduled activities will include

Room trading from Weds, Jan 20 thru Saturday close of event (our Saturday show, open to public, concludes at 1:00PM. 

We are planning a show and tell session Thursday evening.  We had great participation last year, and hope to expand this year.  If you have a collection or a single item you would like to bring, or a tackle topic you want  to talk about, please let me know.  We would like to have presentations last no longer than 10 minutes.  Please let me know if you wish to display any collection items.  Any display cases must be lockable.  We will limit displays to 1 table per requestor, and display set up will be Thursday, and displays must be removed by Friday at 3:00, when we begin to prepare for Friday evening events. 

Friday evening we will hold our annual social event with pizza and beverages provided by us. We will also hold our election for Region II Vice President during this get together.  Immediately following our social, we will have preview and registration for our evening auction.  As Pa. meeting room occupancy limitations amidst this pandemic have been fluid and changing we may need to be creative with conducting this auction.  We may be implementing a lottery system for live bidders permitted in the room, alternating bidders halfway into the auction, and/or accepting maximum bids on items from those not able to bid live.  We will be firming this up as we get closer to the event and have better clarity on what our allowed occupancy limits in our meeting room will be. 

On both Thursday and Friday we will also have silent auctions occurring.  We may be able to accept items for consigment for a silent auction.  Minimum fair value of items to be consigned for this one auction must be $10.  

Our show, open to the public, will be scheduled for Saturday, 23rd, and run from 9:00 until 1:00PM.  At this time, we do not foresee having to cancel this activity, and we have approximately 20 tables for set up and trading.  We will have one silent auction that will be for table vendors only on Saturday.  

If you have any questions about our upcoming event, please feel free to reach out to either Dennis Ocharzak, or myself.  I am so looking forward to reconnecting with my fellow collectors.  

Gary

ReplyQuote
Share: