[Sticky] How to: Use the website
How to log in:
1. Click the green Member Login button on the home page (or the Log In button on the top menu).
Click "Remember Me" if you don't want to have to log in every time you visit us.
2. Type your username and password and click Login.
- If you were an active member as of July 1, 2019, your username was created for you (usually first initial followed by last name). If you joined or renewed online after that date, you created your own username when you paid.
- Your username was sent to you in a "thank you" email. It was sent to you when you renewed or in early July when we uploaded all active members or when your mailed in payment was processed by me. Check your spam folder for an email from the NFLCC.
- Usernames and passwords from past versions of the club website are no longer valid.
Forgot your password?
Click the green Member Login button on the home page (or the Log In button on the top menu).
Click the Forgot Password link at the bottom of the page.
Enter your username or your email address (the one associated with your membership account) and click Request Password Reset.
An email will be sent to you with a link to change your password. Check your spam folder if you don't see the email in your Inbox. Note that these links expire after a few days, so if you don't act on it right away, you may have to request a new link. To set up a new password, click the link and follow the instructions.
How to use the Archives:
There are three indexes to the Archives and they are free to the public.
You must be a paid, active member to access the actual Archives.
There are about 800 documents in the Archives.
UPDATE! All of the available documents in the Archives are now linked. There are still a few that we are missing, but the vast majority are available.
The documents are all Adobe PDF documents. Some of the catalogs are quite large (100 pages or more), so depending on your computer and the speed of your internet connection, they may take a few minutes to fully download.
How to Renew a Paid Membership:
If you were not a paid, active member on or since July 1, 2019, then you will not have a username and password for this new website until you renew.
To renew online:
- Members who were active during the 2019/2020 membership year (or later) are already registered on our new website, so Login before proceeding (otherwise, skip to step 2):
- Click Member Login
- Enter your username and password to login (see the “How to” section above if you need help)
- Go to Membership > My Account > Subscriptions to double-check your current membership’s expiration date
- (All) Click Join at the top of the page and then click the blue button for the membership type you want to purchase
- Verify/enter your address and make sure that the date at the top matches what you want to purchase
- IF you were not already registered on our new website, skip the login section at the top of the page
- Checkout with PayPal or Credit Card
- Once complete, you'll have instant access to our members-only content. You'll receive a "thank you" email with your username, mailing address, etc., and a summary of membership benefits. Check your spam folder if you don't see the email in your inbox.
To renew by mail:
You can print the Membership application form (although not required) and mail your payment to NFLCC, PO Box 129, Sangerfield NY 13455-0129. See the Join page for membership options and pricing. If you provide us with an email address, we'll email you the "thank you" email with your username. Otherwise, please contact me to request your username and password.