Forum

Misc Lures For Sale...

Notifications
Clear all

Misc Lures For Sale - Offers Considered

(@frazzz)
New Contributor Active NFLCC Member
Topic starter  

Disposing of large/varied collection of lures (300+)

IMG 4109
IMG 4108
IMG 4106
IMG 4102
IMG 4100
IMG 4098

assembled by Jim Frazier (NFLCC president 1981-1985). In boxes for past 18+ years. Need new homes. All reasonable offers considered. Thanks  James Frazier

IMG 4098

(@bburdette)

James,

Your post woke me up - I met your dad during his presidency in Peoria.

I would love the opportunity to have a few pieces from his collection to go with a Tru Temper rod I purchased the first day I joined the club 🙂 

I'll send you an email.

Sincerely, Brett

ReplyQuote
(@kevinvirden)
Active Contributor Active NFLCC Member

James, 

My name is Kevin Virden and I would be interested in possibly several lures, but do not have your e-mail unless it is in the NFLCC directory.  I am interested in the True Temper Shad and possibly some of the Jitterbugs all depending upon price.  You can message or email me at or by phone at 330-612-9438.  If you do call, leave me a message as I generally do not answer unknown callers. I am also in the NFLCC directory.  Although I did not meet your father, he did a wonderful job on his book Al Foss and am privileged to have a copy.  He laid a small groundwork for many of my own books on Al Foss and True Temper products.

Contact me at your convenience.

Enjoy your day.

Kevin Virden

Akron, OH NFLCC

ReplyQuote
(@keithmar)

Posted by: @frazzz

Disposing of large/varied collection of lures (300+)

IMG 4109
IMG 4108
IMG 4106
IMG 4102
IMG 4100
IMG 4098

assembled by Jim Frazier (NFLCC president 1981-1985). In boxes for past 18+ years. Need new homes. All reasonable offers considered. Thanks  James Frazier

IMG 4098

ReplyQuote
(@keithmar)

I would be interested in some of your collection, I am new to collecting so any help would be great, not sure what you have left feel free to email at  

many thanx keith 

ReplyQuote
(@kevinvirden)
Active Contributor Active NFLCC Member

Unfortunately I do not see your contact information in the directory. I  was going to call. Contact me if you can at the above info below your original post.

Thanks,

Kevin Virden 

ReplyQuote
(@frazzz)
Topic starter  

Jitterbugs, shad, Missouri Wablers no longer available but 400+ remain (not all pictured).

ReplyQuote
Share: