NFLCC 2020 National...

Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] NFLCC 2020 Nationals Display Contest

Page 1 / 2

(@jschottenham)
Active Contributor Active NFLCC Member
Topic starter  

With this year's NFLCC National event going virtual, so too will the displays put together by our members. A special Members Only section of the NFLCC Website Forum will be dedicated to the displays put together by our members, with no limit as to what fishing tackle related items you would like to show, no specific themes and no limit to the number of photos you need to post to show it all, hosted by the NFLCC website (no third party hosting site required). Let your fellow members celebrate with you that last piece you needed for your now complete color collection, or the great idea you have for a display, but couldn't transport it to the show - all NFLCC members can now benefit from these no-limit virtual displays. And taking a page from other social media venues, we will award the Best Virtual Display award for the entry that receives the most "likes" from your peers. So in addition to showing off your collection(s), you can win the coveted Best Display award for this year*. There is nothing better than sharing your collection with those that appreciate the work that goes into them, so please accept our invitation to post photos of the things you enjoy, so that we can enjoy them right along with you!

* One winner will be selected based on the greatest number of votes (likes) from fellow NFLCC members via the forum, ending July 18th, 2020 at midnight EDT.  In the event of a tie, the winner will be selected by the Awards Chairman based on the best photo composition.

This topic was modified 1 year ago by Jim Schottenham

(@dskalski)

ReplyQuote
(@dskalski)

[attach]818[/attach

ReplyQuote
(@dskalski)

This post was modified 1 year ago 3 times by David Skalski

ReplyQuote
(@dskalski)

ReplyQuote
(@dskalski)

Well it took several try’s but with my wife’s help I think we have all the pictures up on 4 posts. Hope all that view my collection enjoy. Let’s hope we get to meet again in Fort Wayne next year for our National show. Stay safe.

ReplyQuote
(@tpetkewitz)

Goodness gracious! Outstanding!

ReplyQuote
(@pbernhart)
New Contributor Active NFLCC Member

@dskalski  David, VERY NICE!  Looks like the entire pond must be empty & in your collection!! That is a major collection!

ReplyQuote
(@dskalski)

@tpetkewitz Thank-you Tom. I appreciate all the likes I get on this collection.

ReplyQuote
(@dskalski)

@pbernhart Thank you Peter, I’d like to think it’s still out there.

ReplyQuote
(@dskalski)

If you touch the pictures it will enlarge it for better viewing. Then I just touch the arrow to go through all the pictures. Enjoy the show!

ReplyQuote
(@dskalski)

NFLCC Members I have a total of 27 different pictures I added as I went along to complete the pictures I wanted to share, they were listed 4 times but it is one collection. What I lack in computer skills I like to think I make up for in passion for this great hobby of ours.

ReplyQuote
(@dbucha)

This is a display of Edith Nieboer/Paw Paw fly rod items representing her connection to Paw Paw from 1929-1939.

Enjoy   Doug Bucha

ReplyQuote
(@rtustison)

Super nice Doug!

ReplyQuote
(@dlindsay)

Trying this again....Heddons in GCB....

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share: