The National Fishing Lure Collectors Club (NFLCC) is a non-profit, educational, international organization founded in 1976. The primary objectives of the NFLCC are to foster an awareness of fishing tackle collecting as a hobby and to assist members in the location, identification, and trading of vintage fishing-related equipment.


Bulletin Board

This bulletin board is provided as a public forum for announcements, messages, questions, chat or almost anything else you can think of related to antique fishing tackle. Inappropriate messages will be deleted. First and Last Name is required from all posters, and we recommend that you put your e-mail address in the message area so that people may contact you.

Note: To add a link to your message, follow this example:

<a href=>Go to Google</a>

Also please note that photos need to be smaller than 2MB and less than 1,200 pixels in width.

Posts must be approved by the administrator before they will appear on the Forum.

Help with who made this lure and what it is called.
Discussion in 'All Categories' started by Michelle - Mar 4th, 2017 8:26 pm.
Hi all,
So I have been racking my brain trying to find out who was the maker of this lure and what it is called. I have and keep hitting a dead end. Any help will be so very helpful Thanks
Michelle Michelle Michelle Michelle Michelle
re: Help with who made this lure and what it is called. by John Dahll - Mar 7th, 2017 4:09 pm
John Dahll
John Dahll
This looks like a Roy Self spoon. The Worth spinner is a add on and I don't know if the eye's are from the manufacture or added on later. If you look up Roy Self spoons you will notice the same kind of red with the glitter on the back.
re: Help with who made this lure and what it is called. by Chris Diestel - Mar 5th, 2017 10:19 pm
Chris Diestel
Chris Diestel
The spoon looks more like a later Joseph Pepper, another possibility, though the eyes don't look right is Paul Bunyan made a similar bait, though I think their eyes were more like an angled teardrop.
re: Help with who made this lure and what it is called. by Mike Butler - Mar 5th, 2017 8:44 am
Mike Butler
Mike Butler

It looks like a "Red Eye Wiggler", not 100% sure though.

Post Reply

Will be hidden from visitors
Your Avatar

* Limit 2Mb please
Image1 * Limit 2Mb please
Image2 * Limit 2Mb please
Image3 * Limit 2Mb please
Image4 * Limit 2Mb please
Image5 * Limit 2Mb please
Image6 * Limit 2Mb please
Enter verification code
Play CAPTCHA Audio
Refresh Image
* - required fields
View Forum in Full Page