Bulletin Board

This bulletin board is provided as a public forum for announcements, messages, questions, chat or almost anything else you can think of related to antique fishing tackle. Inappropriate messages will be deleted.

Strike-Master? “Angler Special” or ??? ID Help Please
Discussion in 'All Categories' started by KJ - May 26th, 2018 1:10 pm.
After many hours digging through my ref books and searching the web, I need your help with this one ...
Wooden Strike-Master Surface Spraying Glider body shape, but with a slant head and side glass eyes. RH with the red dot pattern on sides also leads me back to Strike-Master (Sure-Catch), but I have not been able to find a match. Got this as part of an auction of 3 full tackle boxes and there were a couple “Angler Specials” - hand made, repaints, combined lure / hardware - and this one (as shown) has the Pflueger Neverfail on the forward belly hook - but, there is also a cup underneath and it appears that the original screw eye was replaced by previous owner with the Pflueger at some point and not original.
Any help or even your thoughts are greatly appreciated! Thanks ... KJ
Post Reply

Will be hidden from visitors
Your Avatar

* Limit 2Mb please
Image1 * Limit 2Mb please
Image2 * Limit 2Mb please
Image3 * Limit 2Mb please
Image4 * Limit 2Mb please
Image5 * Limit 2Mb please
Image6 * Limit 2Mb please
Enter verification code
Play CAPTCHA Audio
Refresh Image
* - required fields